Terms & conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions shall apply:
1. Bayi Moon Products offering remote / digital to consumers;
2. Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a contract with Bayi Moon;
3. Distance contract means an agreement in the context of a Bayi Moon organized by a system for distance selling of products through the conclusion of the agreement to the consumer use is made of one or more means of distance communication, hereafter also referred to as: the Agreement:
4. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
5. Day: calendar day
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for the consumer to see within the waiting period of the contract;
7. Products: Products that are advertised on the Website;
8. Day: calendar day
9. Durable medium: each means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Bayi Moon Wijkermeer Meerhof 16 2493 WB The Hague +31 (0) 6 to 61,775,314 on weekdays between 10:00 and 18:00 Email email@example.com Commercial Register: 54963044 VAT number: NL146227189B02 Website: www.bayimoon.com
Article 3 – Applicability
These general conditions apply to any offer from Bayi Moon and to any agreement reached at a distance between Bayi Moon and consumers.
Article 4 -The offer
1. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind at Bayi Moon.
2. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations which are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
a) the price including taxes;
b) any costs of delivery;
c) the manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require; d) the method of payment and delivery;
e) the period for acceptance of the offer; and
f) the address and the period within which the consumer can make a complaint.
Article 5 – The contract
1. The consumer can place an order with Bayi Moon by the end, to fill in appropriate order www.bayimoon.com fully.
2. Bayi Moon consumer sends an email to the email address listed in the order of consumer confirming the receipt of the order. An order is then taken only by Bayi Moon in treatment, if the consumer all the information requested on the order form is filled out completely.
3. The agreement is established after Bayi Moon has accepted the order of the consumer (which is evident from the acceptance mentioned in paragraph 3 confirmation e-mail), the order is paid by the consumer and by Bayi Moon has been sent.
4. Bayi Moon has in case of force majeure the rights, at its option, the execution of the order to suspend or terminate the contract without judicial intervention, to communicate by writing to the consumer and without Bayi Moon liable to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the circumstances to standards of reasonableness and evidence of. Force majeure means any shortcoming which can not be attributed to Bayi Moon because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted standards for its account.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal upon delivery of Products
1. The consumer has the duty to inspect whether the products meet the agreement
2. If this is not the case, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days.
3. The Agreement referred to in paragraph 1 period begins on the day after the consumer or a third party designated in advance by the consumer, which is not the carrier has received the product.
Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection
1. During this time considering the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He will be the product only to unpack or use as needed to assess whether he wishes to keep the product.
2. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will the product with all accessories and in original condition and packaging including a completed model withdrawal form to Bayi Moon return, in accordance with the Bayi Moon reasonable and clear instructions
Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and their cost
1. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, he reports to withdraw as soon as possible but within the cooling-off period of 14 days by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org To Bayi Moon to be aware of your decision the agreement.
2. The consumer who exercises his right of withdrawal, will be after he has been informed by mail Bayi Moon that he make use of his right of withdrawal. The product within the cooling-off period of 14 days with all accessories and in original condition and packaging including returning a completed model form to Bayi Moon accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Bayi Moon.
3. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost of returning the goods
4. When the products during the return will get lost, consumers will be responsible for this.
5. Bayi Moon will be the purchase price as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after receipt of the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 9 – Exclusion right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by Bayi Moon if this clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products;
a) by Bayi Moon established in accordance with specifications of the consumer;
b) that are clearly personal in nature; or
c) that can not be returned because of their nature.
Article 10 – The price
1. if the prices of the products offered increase in the period between the order and its implementation, the consumer is entitled to cancel the order or dissolve the agreement within ten (10) days after notice of the increase by Bayi Moon.
2. The prices quoted in the offer of products or services are in Euro including VAT.
Article 11 – Compliance and Warranty
Bayi Moon guarantees that the products comply with the contract and the specifications stated in the offer.
Article 12 – Delivery and implementation
1. Bayi Moon will be the utmost diligence in the receipt and execution of orders and products.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer in writing to Bayi Moon has announced. If the consumer in writing to Bayi Moon of an address, Bayi Moon entitled to that address to send all orders. Unless the consumer to Bayi Moon writing of another address to which its orders are to be sent.
3. Bayi Moon accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 14 days unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially, the consumer will be notified within 14 days after placing the order.
4. The delivery time quoted by Bayi Moon are only indicative. Late delivery gives consumers the right to compensation nor the right to cancel the order or terminate the agreement, unless the delay in delivery is such that the consumer can not reasonably be expected to respect the established agreement .
5.In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph will Bayi Moon the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after repudiation.
6. The ownership of products is transferred only if the consumer all that on the basis of any agreement to Bayi Moon is due satisfied.
7. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the time of delivery to the consumer in Bayi Moon.
Article 13 – Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer to be paid to pay Bayi Moon for the deadline specified and in accordance with the payment method indicated on the website.
2. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to Bayi Moon.
3. If the consumer is in default on any payment, is entitled Bayi Moon (implementing) the agreement and related agreements to suspend or dissolve.
4. If the prices for the products and services increase in the period between the order and its implementation, the consumer is entitled to cancel the order or terminate the agreement within 10 days after the communication of the increase by Bayi Moon.
Article 14 – Liability
1. Any liability of Bayi Moon and the staff and the products of Bayi Moon for all damages of any kind, direct or indirect, including loss, consequential loss, damage to movable or immovable property or persons, is expressly excluded. Bayi Moon is not liable for the damage caused by third parties in implementing the agreement.
2. Bayi Moon accepts no liability for any damage arising from the use of the products of Bayi Moon.
3. Bayi Moon accepts no liability for damage caused by washing, drying, ironing, steaming or other treatments to the product supplied.
3. Any liability of Bayi Moon towards buyer is in any case limited to a maximum of the invoice amount the buyer under the agreement is due to Bayi Moon.
4. Bayi Moon is not liable for the loosening of buttons or other attached components. 5. Bayi Moon is not liable for normal wear and tear, damage, intent and / or negligence.
6. For misunderstanding, delays or transmission of orders and messages consequences of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication between consumers and Bayi Bayi Moon Moon is not liable, except to the extent there might be intentional or gross negligence of Bayi Moon.
7. Bayi Moon can not be held responsible for color variations due to monitor quality.
Article 15 – Complaints
1. Bayi Moon has a well-publicized complaints, which is listed on the website and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. At the time of receiving the consumer will check whether the products in terms of quantity and quality fulfilled the agreement.
3. Consumers can no longer rely on the fact that the products do not conform to the contract, if the consumer has not reported to Bayi Moon within period of 14 days after receipt of the products.
4. In Bayi Moon Complaints will be within 14 days from the date of receipt answered. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, responded by Bayi Moon within the period of 14 days to the consumer with a message of welcome and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 16 – Security and Privacy
Article 17 – Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be copied, stored and / or distributed without written permission from Bayi Moon
Article 18 – Miscellaneous
1. Where Bayi Moon are permitted during any period of time whether or not deviate from these conditions shall not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these conditions. The consumer can never do any right by virtue of the fact that Moon Bayi these conditions smoothly.
2. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions or any other agreement with Bayi Moon is in conflict with any applicable provision of the relevant provision will lapse and will be replaced by establishing a new Moon by Bayi lawful condition.
3. Bayi Moon is competent in the execution of your order (s) use of third parties. Article 19 – Applicable law and competent court
1. All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, including these conditions, is only for the Dutch law.
2. All disputes between the parties shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.